Thursday, June 18, 2009

PINK!

For those of you that don't know, Clarke and I found out last Friday that we're having a GIRL! Here she is all sweet and curled up with her enormous head.


I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! I already bought her some girlie clothes yesterday because I just couldn't help myself. And I've been stalking the internet for ideas for sweet girlie nursery decor. It's so much fun to be able to shop for pink, frilly things. Of course, more than anything, we are so grateful that she is healthy and growing well.

Just so Huston doesn't feel too jealous of his little sister, here are a few adorable pictures of him coloring with highlighters this week:


1 comment:

  1. Yea for pink! And NO, she doesn't have an enormous head :) I love that Huston draws shirtless...classic!

    ReplyDelete