Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fourth of July, Part 2


I never thought it would take this long to complete the second part of this post! Our computer got infected with a nasty virus and we had to get a new one. I'm still learning my way around this new mac, and I'm missing my windows live writer. I can't do photo albums anymore, which makes it kind of tedious to post a lot of pictures. So here are just a few from our Fourth of July.




We ate dinner at Palio's in Mansfield, followed by ice cream at Braum's, followed by some fireworks viewed from a random field (with lots of bugs) with our dear friends, the Browns and Masons. One of Huston's favorite parts of the evening was getting to pee in the grass. After Clarke took him, he came back and announced to everyone, "Did you pee in the grass!" Arden stayed awake and seemed to enjoy the fireworks - she occasionally babbled things at them. Huston liked the fireworks too, but wanted to make sure they weren't going to "get him." He kept saying things like "They're not going to get you. They're not going to come get your head."



Happy Fourth! (just a month or so late)





No comments:

Post a Comment