Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer!

It is officially summer vacation and I could not be happier! My year teaching has taught me a lot (hopefully I'll have time to do a post or so on it soon), but I am beyond happy to be back home with my kiddos. While they're taking a nap and I'm trying the self-cleaning feature on my oven (which has filled the house with a thick fog of smoke - is that normal?) I thought I'd post these pictures from Huston's Mother's Day tea at his preschool. These are the faces he made instead of singing the songs all the other kids were singing.




He cracked me up the other day as he was running around with no shirt on. He held Bear Bear up to his chest and said, "Look, Mommy, I'm giving Bear Bear milk!" Now he's done this before, but this time he pointed to his bare chest and said, "See, these are my ankles. This one has chocolate milk and this one has milk for Bear Bear." What a silly little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment