Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Late Thanksgiving!

Look at this enormous, beautiful family.


We had a great Thanksgiving at my parents' house. Huston played with his cousins, Cody and Bradley. They're always so cute together.


The girls played with Grandpa:

Arden played dress up.

We celebrated Kierstyn's birthday.

Lots of fun was had with my brother's dog, Pup.


And we took some family pictures! My brother John's family:

All the cousins together:

My parents with all the grandkids:

My brother Ben, and his sweet girlfriend, Tracy:

And I'm not going to post our family picture, because I'm using it for our Christmas card.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, too!

1 comment:

  1. What a great Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see your family picture in your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete