Thursday, August 25, 2011

Washing Dishes

This little boy didn't want to take a nap today. So the second time he came out of his room, asking if nap time was over, I told him he could stay up if he let me take his picture. I'm not above bargaining or bribing for a picture taking opportunity. He said "Ok," which shocked me, because he never lets me take his picture.


I can't believe this little goofball's going to be 4 years old in a couple of days.


He's so handsome.


Then he asked for a snack, and after he picked the M&M's out of his trail mix and then asked for a different snack, he was bored. So I told him he could help me wash dishes. He was pretty happy about that.


He pulled his little chair over to the sink, and asked me to put the water on the "spray." Then he used the measuring cup to rinse off the dishes. When he was done he asked me for some more dishes to wash. I hope he still likes this chore when he's older.

No comments:

Post a Comment