Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Pictures

Thursday morning I was having a not very good morning.  I was rushed trying to get out the door for Bible study, Huston was whining about everything, and when I tried to dump dinner in the crock pot on my way out, I realized I was missing some ingredients and had to abort that plan.

However, I had the kids dressed in some cute fall clothes, and I decided to stop outside the mall at a little pumpkin patch stand to take their pictures.  Something about getting pictures of my kids with pumpkins just makes my heart happy.  My morning was so much better after I got these sweet shots.  





2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!!!! I love that your morning was made better and that they both are smiling :). Love these little punkins and A's tights!

    ReplyDelete