Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow! Again!

Huston convinced me to let him play in the gorgeous snow this morning, in spite of his lingering ear infection.  How could I refuse him when it’s such a rare event?  He had a lot of fun, until he fell down and got too cold.  Now we’re inside nice and warm again and he’s playing with his battery powered Thomas the Train engine and laughing hysterically as he makes it go under the couch, around obstacles, and crashing into various objects. 

IMG_7620

By the way, I convinced my “little boy who hates things on his head but who loves numbers” to wear his hat by showing him that it had the number 12 on it.  Worked like a charm.  Maybe I should only buy hats with numbers on them from now on.

IMG_7630

1 comment:

  1. I like Huston's jacket. We are going to go play after naptime. It is getting crazy deep up here. At least 6 inches and still coming down!

    ReplyDelete