Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


It's a little weird, perhaps, to post pictures for Saint Patrick's Day, but since I managed to get all three of us dressed in green, I thought it was worth a post. Plus, I wanted to share what Huston was doing when I went to get him after his nap (which he didn't take). I found him lying on his back with his feet in the air, playing with his daddy's pocket watch. I said "Huston, are you not taking a nap today?" He said "You're not taking a nap. You put the pocket watch on your toe for it look pretty." He recreated the moment on the couch for me so I could take a picture.
.

You heard it here first, folks. Spring trend 2010: pocket watches on the toes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm running out to get mine right now! You guys look so cute in your green!

    ReplyDelete