Monday, October 4, 2010

The Dress my Mommy Made...

Since who knows when I'll sew again, I made Clarke take a picture of me with Arden in this little dress I made for her. I don't even really feel like I can say I made it, since I needed step by step help from my mom, but I did do all the actual sewing, so I guess it's okay.


Isn't this just the cutest picture of Clarke with Arden?

We were on our way to our friends' Zeb and Ally's house to hang out when we took these pictures. Huston got to hang out with all of our friends' kids, and had the best time following Enoch around the house. He thinks anything that Enoch does is awesome, and at one point during the party Huston came up to me and said, "Enoch said 'I'm Spiderman!', I'm going to be Spiderman, too!" He then started singing, very seriously, "The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout...."

1 comment:

  1. The dress looks great! And Arden looks very pleased to be wearing it!

    ReplyDelete