Thursday, October 15, 2009

Who built the ark?

In my last post I wrote about how much fun Huston had helping Clarke build the bookcases for his new room. He still asks to play with the screwdrivers every single day. Well, he went to "nursery" today while I had my women's Bible study and for the first 5 weeks they were learning that God made the animals. He was so cute when I would ask "Who made birds?" and he'd say "God... teet teet teets" (for some reason he still makes a tweeting sound instead of saying bird). Today he came home with new papers saying that they're going to be learning about Noah, and he had a little picture with scraps of paper glued to Noah's boat. I was talking to him about it and asking questions, and finally I asked "What did Noah build, Huston?" My sweet boy replied "Noah.... build.... bookcases!" I guess we'll be reading that Bible story over the next few weeks...

1 comment:

  1. Maybe there WERE some bookcases in the ark! Of course, they'd probably be from Ikea :)

    ReplyDelete