Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Swim Lessons, Days 2 and 3

So, Day 2 of swim lessons involved more tears than day 1.  Both of my kids cried for part of their lessons, though they recovered and were able to keep going.

Today, their third day of lessons, went much better with no tears again.  Huston and Arden are both so stiff in the water, though.  They're not at all comfortable with it yet, but I guess that's okay.

We've been having the best time hanging out with our friends after lessons are over and enjoying some lazy play time in the pool.  Today my friend Courtney and I fed the kids pizza for lunch and then we all swam together.  Huston called this his "fun" swim lessons.   He asked, "Are we going to have my fun swim lessons today?"


All the kids enjoying their post swim ice cream treat, courtesy of Courtney!



Arden


Grayson


Asher


Huston

What a bunch of cutie pies!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you're getting to hang out with Courtney and the boys! Swim lessons must be fun for the mommas at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures turned out so cute! Also I love that Ashlee comments on every post! :)

    ReplyDelete