Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Parent Dedication

Here are just a few (very belated) pictures from our parent dedication for Arden on May 1st.  We publicly committed ourselves to raising Arden in a Christian home and to giving her every opportunity to come to know Jesus as her Savior.  The verse we chose for her was Proverbs 31:30: “Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.”

IMG_8727 

Arden wore a dress that was my mom’s when she was a baby.  It was made by my mom’s godmother.

IMG_8691

Huston did surprisingly well in the “big church” during the dedication.  I left the sanctuary towards the end to go feed Arden, only to find out later that after I left he did a hilarious, slow crawl/inchworm move across the aisle so he could sit by his Mimi.  I heard it had everyone around him cracking up.

1 comment: